Thursday, March 10, 2011

Better late then never I guess

So I'm really late as my fabulous cousin Chad tagged me on his blog back in October, but there was so much going on then.

Its basically a change to answer a bunch of questions in as many words as you want as honestly, crazy or scarily as you want.

My hubby says I love to talk about myself so I guess there could be worse things.  I mean seriously most of my other blogs are about me bitching about something so why not.


1. If they were to make a biopic of your life what would it be titled and who would be casted to play you?

Seriously if they were to make a biopic of my life it would be a soap opera maybe we could call it, And you thought your family was awful.  If you look at my parents divorce record, my in-laws divorce record, the drama of the many divorces, my life would take one hour a day every weekday for 30 years.  Who would play me?  Hmmm the current me would be Mary-Louise Parker and then I would be recast by Susan Lucci because that woman is never going to age.  Finally as age would have to take its toll, I'd like to see me as an old lady played by Betty White.  (she reminds me of my grandma)

2. What is your favorite dessert? Be specific.
Did you say dessert.  That has to my mouths most favorite word, however my ass hates it.  I'd eat just about any dessert out there.  I'm good with chocolate; but I really, really love cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top.  Mmmm, if this doesn't get finished its because I headed to the kitchen for dessert.

Your hungry now aren't you?

3. What's your favorite cocktail, shot, and wine? In that order.

Well because I spend so much time drinking my favorite cocktail would have to be fruit cocktail.  I use to fight with my brothers over who got the most cherries, and now my kids fight over them.

I'd have to say my favorite shot is a .22 (again I'm a big drinker).  This little baby has no recoil and if shot into a head will just rattle around in there. (or so I'm told)

Now for the wine, give me anything that makes the voices go away.  After spending the day with 300+ elementary school kids on the playground I need some quiet.  Wine that goes good with a bath or a warm bed and a book is good too.

4. What is your favorite holiday? How would you celebrate it?

Hmmmm, favorite holiday? I'm really not so great at celebrating holidays.  I barely decorate for Christmas because it competes with my birthday.  Thanksgiving is spent at the coast. (Nothing better than turkey on the beach) and Easter is spent in the mountains.  I guess my favorite holiday is my husbands birthday.  We celebrate the entire month of February and every year the decorations just get bigger and better.  Even though we have Valentines Day and our anniversary in February I get more excited for my hubbys birthday.  The kids help me decorate and the hubby gets to feel like a king for a month. (as a bonus the decorations help with our bad moods when we do our taxes)

5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

I'd go just about anywhere.  I would love to see the world.  I want to take my husband and children with me and explore this great world.  I guess a big place we want to go is Australia.  I want to see the toilets flush backwards.  Just kidding, it looks like such an amazing place.  Sure I'd love to explore Europe and parts of Africa and South America, but Australia has so many different things that are only there, not to mention those men with their accents.
6. How would you describe your personal style?

Is vintage rhinestone cowgirl chic a style?  Depending on the day my style changes.  If I'm in a mood its going to be something vintage and cute.  If I'm having one of those days where the men in the house are out numbering me there isn't enough pink or bling in the world.  I need to be feminine.  Then we have my cowgirl attire, because I always have been and always will be a cowgirl at heart.  But the fashion industry amazes me all the time and I love so many designs.  Especially the shoes.  If I could fill my house with shoes I would, but then I'd have no place for the purses that go with them.

7. What do you keep in your Box of "It's Not Going to Work Out"? (Basically, what secrets do you keep from your significant other that may make you look a little bat shit crazy?)

Oh where to begin.  Actually I don't think I have too many secrets.  I meet my hubby in a bar and married him 5 months later.  Maybe that makes me a little crazy, but 9 years later were still going strong.  I guess I'm a bit of a hoarder, but who isn't these days.  Hasn't it become trendy? No? Oh well.

8. Tonight you can do anything without worry of cost... what would you do?

Anything, did you really say anything?  I'd would definitely not be grading pathetic attempts at college research papers.  So I would love to go in and change some legislation in Sacramento so tomorrow I don't have to pay as much in my taxes and the taxes I do pay don't go to lazy ass people in the form of welfare.  I'd do some serious damage shopping online.  I love coming home to a box on the door step. Its like my birthday.  Make a quick trip to Disneyland and cut in front of everyone in line...yes I really would, then end the day at a spa being pampered.  Ok back to reality.




So I don't follow any other blogs to tag that haven't already been tagged....this means if your reading this and you don't have a blog you need to start one so I can read your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment