Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Facebook and Lent

So I decided to give up Facebook for Lent.  A whole 46 days without social networking.  The time is now 7:40am of day one and I'm dying.  The temptation to click on that little facebook icon to check my status and see what everyone else posted is driving me nuts!  So now I have to come up with a list of things to do besides facebook.

  1. clean my house (yeah right)
  2. do my homework (not likely)
  3. grade papers (ugh, that does need to get done)
  4. watch t.v. (there's nothing good on)
  5. yard work (ummm, nope, that's the hubby's job)
  6. read a book (my battery is dead on the nook)
  7. internet shop ....hmmm I think we have a winner!
So because facebook is now off limits I'm going to spend a small fortune online shopping for the next 46 days.  I bet the hubby will love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment